Welcome to my blog...ponderings of life, patchwork & longarm quilting by WandaQuilts from Montgomery County, TX.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Global Warming? Really?

This is what I thought was a lot of snow, considering we're near Houston.

Really glad I got the shot,

this won't last long....

hope the snow shows up in the pic.....


And I go on about my business and about an hour later ......

would you look at that. And they say we need to spend billions on research about global warming?




I'm having a hard time sewing too since I have window right above the machine.

2 comments:

  1. Wanda, I just found your blog and I think you are doing wonderfully. I follow the Selvage Blog and had my Purple Zinger posted there and love working with selvages. Your wallet is so cute. I want one too! Right now I'm working on another selvage project, so I probably won't take the time to make myself one. Dar in MO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right on the global warming.... it's imaginary, just a political ploy! Supposedly some researches were up here in Alaska setting out to prove global warming... but went home early with frostbite!! Hmm... =)

    ReplyDelete